Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am not a blogger (a.k.a. Intro)

My name is Alex Lazar and I am not a blogger.

If you think that writing this post makes me, by definition, a blogger, then you're right. Still, I don't have the mind of a blogger. I don't like to expose what I do everyday on the Internet so I won't.

Instead, I am going to review some interesting things about programming, movies and some other things that I like.

Who am I? I live in Bucharest, Romania. I'm a student; I study Economic Informatics. I work as a software developer, but occasionally I have hardware, networking or administration tasks. I like movies, especially fantasy and sci-fi, but I enjoy any good movie. I like games, but I'm not a hardcore gamer. Well, you'll get the rest if you stick around (and if I keep on writing).

Why am I writing in English? Because not all people that might be interested in this blog know Romanian, but most people that might be interested know English.

I think that's enough for now.
See you with the next post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go Blazer ! Looking forward to some quality posts :)

Dedy

Robert said...

More posts!! More!! More!!